4in1 High Frequency Electrode Wand w/Neon Electrotherapy Glass Tube Acne Spot Remover Home Spa Beauty Device Facial Therapy Wand
The secret to smoother, healthier-looking skin without the salon
• Neon gas targets the signs of aging
• Electrical current promotes healing oxygen molecules
• ATP-boosting massage for improved skin tone
• Benefits hair as well as skin
• 4 wand heads for full facial care
Neon-gas-filled glass tubes for skin-improving facial massage
The orange-glowing wand is designed to brighten aging skin. It creates a natural warmth that targets fine lines and wrinkles and promotes cell renewal.
Mild electrical current has healing and antibacterial effect
The energy flow produces enriched oxygen molecules to reduce the microbes that cause blemishes and blackheads. Electrotherapy helps smooth your acne by stimulating blood flow and improving circulation.
Amplifies energizing ATP production by up to 5 times
This naturally occurring chemical aids collagen production to improve your skin's elasticity. The treatment leaves you with a more youthful and toned appearance.
Increase the nourishment reaching your scalp, helping reduce dryness and encourage healthy growth.
4 changeable wand heads for targeted skin-healing effects
Stroke the comb through your hair and use the wide mushroom end for your cheeks and forehead. The tongue-shaped rod is perfect for the dark circles under your eyes, while the bent-tip attachment focuses on pores and small wrinkles.
Variable intensity switch for complete control
With no complicated buttons and dials, you can start low and work up for a customized facial.
Usage and Care
How To Use:
1. Choose 1 of the glass electrode tubes and mount it on the handle.
2. Turn on the power supply and the switch.
3. Touch the glass electrode with your hand to determine the power and adjust accordingly.
4. Massage your face or scalp with the tip of the electrode.
After treatment, please adjust the intensity back to “0”.
Make sure that the machine is turned off and remove the glass tube from the handle.
Indirect Method: Suitable for dry skin and older skin.
• Attach the glass tube to the handle.
• Brush the glass tube with a little talcum powder, then turn on the machine.
• Massage on face from neck to chin and from eyes to forehead.
Direct Method: Suitable for oily or greasy skin
Use oil-balancing cream on the face first and then attach your chosen electrode and turn on the machine.
Massage face in a "Z" or helix pattern. Do the treatment as follows: forehead, nose, right side of the face, chin, left side of the face, nose and then forehead.
Spark Method: Suitable for wounds, sore points and inflammation.
Cover your eyes with a wet cloth and touch the glass tube to the area of irritation for no more than 10 seconds.
It is normal for sparks to appear when the glass tube touches your face.
Hair-Care Method: Suitable for stimulating the scalp, reducing folliculitis and improving healthy hair growth.
Use the comb tube and brush in the hair’s natural growing direction.